*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*
Title: Fatwire Developer
Location: Southborough, MA
Tenure: April 1, 2014 thru September 30, 2014
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Experience :6 plus years Fatwire Technology - Developer
1) Worked as FatWire developer at least Two years for enterprise
application(s) and have strong Java background.
2) Complete understanding and hands on work knowledge of creating and
maintaining Basic and Flex Asset Models
3) Excellent JSP and Java coding skills
4) Good JS, AJAX, HTML5, CSS coding skills
5) Significant experience with developing templates and CSElements using
FatWire JSP tag libraries and Java APIs and ability of creating quality
code from detail design documentation
6) Ability of setting up publishing destinations and troubleshooting
7) Coding experience working with Site Plan, custom asset listeners,
publishing listeners, multi language content rendering
8) Localization implementation experience with FatWire
9) Worked on user mamangement in FatWire
10) Apache Lucene search experience - Minimum one year
11) Worked on Tomcat/Spring TC - Minimum one year Nice to have
12) FatWire Admin exposure like setting up sites, environment clone, etc..
13) FatWire LDAP integration for user authentication.
14) Resource bundles implementation in FatWire.
15) FatWire Satellite servers caching.
16) Spring framework experience
17) Worked on Freemarker template engine scripting.
18) Knowledge on EhCache/GemFire
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.