We have a very urgent requirement for Infrastructure Project Manager at AZ,
Please share suitable resumes, our Client is ready to interview and hire
someone ASAP

*Direct Client*

*Project Manager for an Infrastructure project*

*Phoenix, AZ *

*6+ months*

***Client needs a PM in PHX.  Should have experience managing  some active
directory or any kind of Identity management experience will be good.
Primarily with any kind of infrastructure experience.

Active Directory experience is not a must, but relevant technology
experience including server and/or EUC experience will be a required if not.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Divya *

*Phone: 917-832-9862 (Direct)*