Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Job Title : SAP Vendavo Consultant
Location : Minnesota
Duration : 3 months Contract

*Required Skills*
Domain – Pricing Domain
Products - Vendavo pricing suite (SAP – PMM)
Web technologies - Java, J2EE Experience on Design and Development on
Vendavo’s Deal manager and Profit Analyzer Developed and design analysis and
price management solution for Service part industry using Vendavo’s Profit
Analyzer and Price Manager
AP Security with experience on SoX compliance, segregation of duties, user
provisioning, roles and authorization.