Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Position  : Crystal Reports Developer
Location : Pittsburgh,PA or Cleveland/Columbus,OH
Duration : 6 month contract

*Required Skills*Looking for someone who has solid *SQL and Crystal Reports
I need a person to create and maintain business reports.  Most reporting
requirements are already defined but skills around business analysis and
experience with gathering and understanding business and functional
requirements would be helpful.

We are currently building out an *Oracle database* - it's now in QA and
will be in Prod within the next couple of months.  I need someone for
several months (3 to 5) minimum to guide us through the process to write
queries/reports that will be used to track status and progress on work
being done on my re- platform project as well as all work done in my
day-to-day business.
This person will work closely with my infrastructure and data architecture
teams and my business project team so good communication skills will be a