Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

C# .NET Developer
North Palm Beach,FL -- *must be local*
6 Months Contract to Hire

Green Card and US Citizen ONLY !!

*Must have web & windows experience, C#, Javascript, CSS, MVC, HTML5.  *We're
looking for an n-tier web developer, with a little more emphasis on the
front-end.
Our client is moving away from the .Net stack, and utilizing JavaScript and
other languages more.
There's is still C# in their environment, but they're rewriting their
applications.
(Ex: One of their applications is a C#/.Net Windows application, and they
are re-writing it in JavaScript and HTML5 to make it more of a Web-based
application).

*Desired Skills & Experience*
5+ years of experience Developing Web and Windows Applications with SQL on
the backend
Experience with C#/.Net in the past, but has changed languages, or is at
least actively learning and trying to use different languages.
Must have a strong foundation for writing a language in general, so you are
able to easily adjust to writing in different languages.  The main
difference then will only be the syntax of the language.
College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Core Competency Requirements
Proficient with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
Experience with web development using technologies including: ASP.NET, MVC,
JavaScript, AJAX and CSS, HTML, REST services and JSON, and XML
Experience with user interface design and prototyping
In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies
including: WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF
Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
Experience with source control management systems and continuous
integration/deployment environments
Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented
application development techniques and theories
Experience with software design patterns.