I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate position
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
*PeopleSoft Finance Developer*
Location:- Dallas, TX
Under general to broad direction, plan, design, develop, and fulfill
PeopleSoft Enterprise Finance Management application development
requirements for complex applications.
* Participates in gathering system requirements from business groups to
develop user specifications and test requirements.
* Analyzes and developments application solutions involving combinations of
platforms, processes, and database technologies.
* Interacts with analysts and end users to analyze, diagnose, and
troubleshoot problems. Prepares and delivers recommendations to resolve
* Codes, tests, implements, and maintains systems to meet client needs.
* Managing end user and application support after work hours if needed.
* Analyzes data and researches application capabilities.
* Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and
* Performs unit testing on application development enhancements to ensure
quality and completeness.
* Reviews manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn to develop
programs that meet user requirements.
* Provides project status updates to project managers and management.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Researching and staying abreast of current technology trends.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) degree in a related field of work or equivalent
work experience. (Equivalent work experience = 2 years experience for every
year of higher level education).
* Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple
* 3 Minimum, 5 preferred years of PeopleSoft Financials development work
* Experience implementing and supporting PeopleSoft Enterprise Financial
Management modules, version 8.8/9.1 with tools 8.4x or above on Oracle and
* Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret various types of business
* Experience translating software application requirements into design
* Good understanding of relational data structures
* Ability to quickly learn business applications
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in
complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative
* Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Working knowledge of all phases of a system cycle.
*PEOPLESOFT SPECIFIC SKILLS*
* SQR Programming Language
* Application Designer
* Peoplecode / Peopletools
* Application Engine
* Component Interface
* Integration Broker
* Application Packaging
* Knowledge and experience in PeopleSoft Financials including at least two
of the following modules: PeopleSoft Project Costing, PeopleSoft
Receivables, PeopleSoft General Ledger PeopleSoft Payables, , PeopleSoft
Fixed Assets, PeopleSoft Purchasing and PeopleSoft Expenses
* Knowledge of PeopleSoft Project costing, Contracts and Receivables highly
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430]
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-671-5686* , cell: *916-222--4156* || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.