*NEED: ATG Technical Lead / Developer*

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: New York City, NY

Should possess experience in ATG Dynamo 10.0.3

v  3+ years technical Experience with ATG Web Commerce framework
development with extensive experience design and solid JAVA programming and
debugging skills

v  Minimum 15+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce and have been part
of multiple implementation in the past..

v  *Proven expertise in providing/creating ATG solutions and design

General Requirements:

v  Excellent customer interfacing skills, communication and inter-personal

v  Adaptable and "We-Can" attitude and meet all deadlines

v  Flexibility in working hours

v  Must be flexible to Travel at short notice

Thanks & Regards,

*Raghavendra Gaddam*,

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc

Phone: 630-242-6423 Ext: 221 !! Fax: 630-206-2397

E-mail:  raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com  !! www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.