*US Citizen||Green Card|| EADs only*
Title: Tester (Selenium) QA Tester with Java Development Experience
Location: Naperville, IL
Please submit only local candidates that can do a face to face if requested.
Good communication skills (verbal/written)
Candidates with healthcare will receive preference
· Primary role of this position is testing but also need to be
involved in Java development when needed.
· Responsible for evaluating requirements for testing new or
modified products and documentation prior to production release.
· Designing, developing, creating, and executing test plans and
cases based on software requirements and technical understanding of product
· Executing various system, performance, integration, and ad-hoc
tests according to approved test plans and testing schedule.
· Troubleshooting, in conjunction with end users and development
teams, on issues of reproducing, investigating and debugging software.
· Generating defect reports for issues found during testing, and
providing accurate testing status to project stakeholders.
· Focusing on project quality issues, but also makes contributions
beyond immediate assignments;
· Possessing broad overall knowledge of business applications;
· Working independently
· Managing multiple testing projects concurrently.
· Experience with automated testing tool Selenium and Junit..
· Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans
and test design documents and technical understanding of product
· Experience with various system, performance and integration
· Experience in a role of Java developer.
· Knowledge of database SQL Server
· Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
· Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across
· Preferred Skills Required: Familiar with automated testing tool
*Sandeep R Tummuru || Resource Manager*
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*
*Ph: 919 290 4346*
*Email : **sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
*gtalk : **sandy4cts*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.