*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

*Client is looking for only Green Card holder or U.S. Citizens*

Title: Oracle Apps Developer

Location :Brea, LA

Position type: C2H

Client: CSC

Client is doing the WMS\TMS Implementation and looking for a strong techno
functional consultant who has a vast experience in Order Management and
Shipping Modules.

Roles :

· Writing design documents for the Requirements Document · Heavy PLSQL Code
development for the design documents not just limited to designed by you
but also other technical architects for this project

· Strong in Oracle Application modules with at least 4+ years of experience.

· Working knowledge of Oracle Tables and writing SQL queries.

· At least 80% Technical

· Experience in Oracle application development, PL/SQL development, Custom
PLL , Form Personalization · Very strong knowledge in Oracle's E-Business
Suite for Supply Chain Management(SCM ) modules specifically Oracle
Inventory, Oracle Order Management · Strong interpersonal and communication
skills · Willing to learn Oracle WMS · Familiarity with Oracle AIM or
similar methodology · Experience on OTM\GTM is a plus · Experience on WMS
is a plus

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed