Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Cisco ASA Engineer
Duration : 12 Month(s) Contract

*Must-haves Security Engineering -* Experience planning, provisioning, and
coordinating an IPsec B2B migration
IPsec B2B connection migration from one firewall platform to another -
scheduling the cutover, coordinating the services that will go along with
the particular cutover, and physically do the technical cutover (migration)
for 450 connections
In depth experience with* Cisco ASA's* - understanding of how to build an
IPsec environment with Cisco ASA's
Understand sub-netting so they can create the right static routs to create
the tunnel
Understand routing beyond static routing - basic concepts from routing from
one point to the next
Ability to do the check point to Cisco ASA cut over migration in one hour
or less

Check point to Cisco ASA IPsec B2B migration experience
Fortinet, F5, OSPF, EIGRP, RIPv2, and BGP.