*Greetings from Robert,*

Role: Network Engineer

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration - 6+ months

*Visa Status: US citizens/GC holders*

*CCNA CCNP certified*

*Juniper certification preferred but if not then Juniper experience

This person will directly interface with IT team members comprised of
technical system engineers, developers, and testers.

·         Occasion interaction with external vendors

·         Daily support lab personnel

·         Monitor processing of numerous application activity

·         Experience with network creation process

·         Experience with service order provisioning process

·         Solid background in TL1 & management protocols for
telecommunication industry

·         Intermediate hands on experience with Unix, SQL and XML

·         Hands on experience with Shell scripting

·         Working knowledge of Linux Redhat and VMWare

·         Strong knowledge of IT networking and Element Management Systems

*With Regards,*

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214-260-1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>

mailing list, reply with
and include your "original e-mail address/addresses" in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*