*(Scanned copy of workauthorization is must)*
*Sr Business Analyst *
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Rate: $55/h on C2C Max*
*Min Exp needed: 9 yrs*
*Business Process Modeling*
* Experience with creating work flows, process improvements and
facilitating process engagements
* Document business processes using industry modeling tools
* Identify and consult with clients on recommended changes in
client work processes as appropriate to ensure the best software solution
for the client's needs.
* Experience in large enterprise level projects writing software
* Mentors others on BA practices and procedures
* Able to work cross functionally and view the organization as a
comprehensive system of interrelated processes.
* Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to
interact effectively with internal and external clients, peers, management
and cross-functional areas, to clearly and concisely communicate (written
and oral) technical information to non-technical audience, to use
relationship development skills and facilitation skills with both technical
and non-technical personnel
* Works with little direction and supervision, timely completion
of projects, makes time for unplanned assignments, adapts to changing
* Advanced research, analytical and strategic thinking skills and
experience in the technical environment involving performing advanced
data/gap analysis with outstanding problem solving experience anticipating
and resolving root issues of new and the most complex problems.
* Participates in prioritization of product backlog to align with
core customer needs and business value Testing
* Coordinates and conduct user acceptance testing
* Creates test plans and scripts, participates in testing of
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Phone: 917-832-9862 (Direct)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.