*I Hope you doing great!!*
*This is paul with SVKSystems..*
*Please check the requirement and let me know if you are interest with this
*Title: Senior/Lead Salesforce Developer/Administrator*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
· *This person will need to have excellent communication and
end-to-end Salesforce implementation and integration project experience.
Find me someone excellent!*
· *Salesforce Certified Administrator (201) and Certified Developer
(401) is a Must.*
· Would consider someone without these if they can demonstrate
strong knowledge in both areas (201 and 401).
· 5+ years technology development experience, with 3+ years in a
lead development role.
· 3+ years experience delivering Salesforce enabled business
· Advanced administration, configuration and customization
including workflows, approval processes, formulas, custom reports, field &
· 2+ years experience automating complex business processes using
advanced Salesforce configuration and Apex/ Visual Force coding (batches,
triggers, controllers, code test coverage, custom presentation), and
integrations (web services, ETL). Let me know if you have any questions.
· Experience with end-to-end delivery of large, complex Salesforce
solutions, with demonstrated expertise in Sales Cloud, Account & Contact
Management, Activity Management, Opportunity Management, Campaign
Management, and custom FORCE.com Platform development.
Thanks & Regards,
*Paul **SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,
Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-7757 | Fax: 404-601-9507
Email: p...@svksystems.com | Gmail: paul.svk...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.