Working experience in PostgreSQL
Experience managing multiple databases
Past DBA experience (been a DBA)
Installs and upgrades
Performance tuning
Maintenance
Backups and restores
Okay with 24/7 on call

*Role:*This is going to be part of a team of 4 PostgreSQL DBA’s.  They will
be doing perf. tuning, maintenance, installs, upgrades, backup and recovery
of multiple databases.  This is a large industry wide project where they
will be working with the application owners as well as the vendor contacts
such as apigee.