*Wilmington,DE[In person might be requested]*
· Designs and builds apps; creates test transactions and runs
tests; revises as necessary
· Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the
development and implementation of application systems
· Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including
encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
Maintains records to document program development and revisions
· Evaluates new mobile technologies such as LE Bluetooth and stays
abreast of all new mobile technologies into the payments space
· Conduct analysis of organizational needs and goals for the
development and implementation of application systems, providing ongoing
· Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with team to
find creative solutions
· Educate team members (including BSAs, Scrum Masters and Product
Owners) on capabilities and constraints of technology platforms
· Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including
coding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
Maintain meticulous records to document program development and revisions.
· Consistently share best practices and improve processes within
and across sprint teams
· Mentor junior developers and work to advance culture of
· BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or
equivalent practical experience.
· 3 years relevant work experience.
· Programming experience in Java, Objective-C, or C++.
· Experience in mobile application development.
- Deep technical knowledge of Android mobile application development
- Considerable programming experience in either Java or C++.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (either Android, XML), MVP application
design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in
data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for embedded
- Specialist domains: Embedded/device systems, mobile optimized
websites, mobile web browsers, client application development for
Windows/Mac (Chrome, WebKit, etc.), third party libraries for either
*Sandeep R Tummuru || Resource Manager*
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*
*Ph: 919 290 4346*
*Email : **sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
*gtalk : **sandy4cts*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.