Hi ,

I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate position
*. *
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
*shi...@sancrosoftusa.com
<shi...@sancrosoftusa.com>*

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Visa Status :

*Requirement Details*

*Linux Admin with  Java Experience  *

Location : Atlanta GA

Duration: 4+ months

*Job Description :*

*Windows IIS SQL server*

*Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ*

*Duration: 3+Months*

JD:

JDWindows 2008 R2

·         (Expert)IIS (Expert)Microsoft Failover clustering & Network load
balancing SQL Server 2008Application Installation experience.

·         Resources having IT infra setup experienced are the best fit for
this position.

·         Client JD What we need these resources to do is- Install
applications- Configure them- Troubleshoot them in all regions

·         dev to prod- On call support for Prod- Create run books and
system operations documents

·         Technologies used- Windows 208 r2

·          Expert level- IIS 7 and higher  - Expert- SQL Server 2008/2012

·          Intermediate level MCSE and SQL certifications will be added
bonus.

·         Must be able to multi task

·         Strong communication skills

·         Hit the ground running

·         Must have Financial services or high volume processing and IT
Operations background

·         We will provide application specific training in Item processing

Thanks & Regards

*Shilpa *
IT Recruiter.

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:

 The power of focus

SancroSoft USA INC

4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-671-5686* ,  cell:  *916-222--4156* ||   Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
*www.sancrosoftusa.com* <http://www.sancrosoftusa.com/>

We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,

* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
us immediately by email and delete the original message.