Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
New opportunity .Net Developer with 10 Years of EXP...
*No H1Bs. Phone then in person. *
*Let me know if you have anyone, communication skills are critical.*
Duration - 18 months
The .Net Developer provides technical support and software development and
support to the Generation Attribute Tracking System (GATS), a renewable
energy tracking system owned and operated by PJM Environmental Information
Services Inc. (PJM EIS). The .Net Developer will initially work on
developing and enhancing interfaces for GATS. This will include bug fixes,
enhancements to existing features, and development of new features
In addition the coding responsibilities the .Net Developer will also
support the interfaces by monitoring them daily and supporting the users of
the interfaces. This will include notifying the interface users of issues
with their process and/or data or GATS process. Maintaining the interface
documentation and assisting customers interested in the GATS interfaces or
assisting them with testing support as the customer creates and modifies
their interface to GATS.
* ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
* Possess a working knowledge of PJM EIS, GATS and the renewable energy
* Development of new interfaces or enhancing existing interfaces
* User support of the GATS interfaces
* Work with the other GATS developers on UI enhancements and bug fixes.
* Assist in testing enhancements and bug fixes in the GATS System, both the
API and the UI
* Assist in the technical documentation efforts of the GATS entire system.
This may include database design, UI design, and Interface design
* Develop an understanding of PJM EIS acronyms and terminology
* Relate well to all kinds of people; work effectively with individuals and
groups at various levels in a constructive and collaborative manner; build
and utilize effective working relationships in a matrix environment and
across functional, departmental and divisional reporting lines.
* Understand PJM EIS' and PJM's organizational structure and the business
responsibilities within each area
Motivated to learn and keep up to date on PJM EIS' evolving business and
* Performs assigned tasks including administrative duties.
*CHARACTERISTICS AND QUALIFICATIONS*
This job requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work
closely with others. Feedback and suggestions on processes are needed.
Works under minimum supervision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelors or more advanced degree
* 5 years or more experience as a .Net developer in a technical
organization writing software applications
* Familiarity with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time while still meeting
* Flexibility to change priorities as needed
* A general understanding of electricity markets
* Excellent customer support including good communication, written and
verbal skills and problem solving ability
* Demonstrated ability to debug and maintain complex systems, particularly
those created by other developers with minimal available documentation
* SQL Server
* DevExpress web controls
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.