*Hope you are doing great,*
*Please look at the requirement and send me suitable profiles to
*Role: Sr. Java/J2ee Developer*
*Location: warren, NJ*
*Interview Type: F2F after Telephonic*
*Job Description: *
The manager is looking for a well rounded front and back end developer.
Front End experience is priority number one, then back end.
*Solid Java/J2EE skills *and knowledge of integration with ATG is a plus.
*Job Description as in System*
Experience using Java, J2EE, XML, SQL and Shell Scripting in a UNIX
4+ Years of experience in java/j2ee(Servlet, JSP, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, XML and
Must have 4+ experience in C, UNIX, HPUX, Pro C, JDBC, PL/SQL, Oracle
4+ experience in JSON, JQuery, AJAX
- 8+ years front-end integration experience working with development teams
on the deployment of web based applications (JAVA, J2EE)
- 5+ years experience with AJAX, JSON, JQUERY, DWR desired
- Current SCJP, SCWCD, SCBCD certification or equivalent knowledge desired
- Experience with Backbone/Marionette a big plus
HTML5, AJAX,CSS3, Mobile JQuery integrating with ATG/Endeca Oracle commerce
End-to-End Systems Analysis and Design
* Analyze architecture, relationship between systems, and systems flow of
* Guide others to assess system usage trends and identify potential
performance constraints with inter-system designs
* Evaluate solution's alignment with the end user experience
* Use complex algorithms to develop systems & applications that deliver
business functions or architectural components
* Develop system architecture that improve designs & mapping form to
* Educate team members about integrating systems collaboratively &
* HTML5, AJAX,CSS3, Mobile JQuery integrating with ATG/Endeca Oracle
* Experience with Backbone/Marionette a big plus
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.