Hope you are doing great. Please review the below requirement and mail
back to *prad...@sriveninfosys.net <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>*
*Title : Jr. SAS Programmer*
*Location : Indianapolis, IN*
*Duration : 10 months*
*Interview : Phone then Skype*
*6 POSITIONS *
*SAS Design Verification Engineer *
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Seeking candidates that have a SAS background, as well as the ability to
write and understand code but prefer software testing.
* Reading and understanding the requirements documents
* Writing and/or modifying the verification documents for various
modules of the software
* Implementing and testing code in SAS
* Test Execution
* Creating test scenarios, input data, expected output
* Developing test tools in SAS to generate the expected output
* Finding defects in the software.
* 2+ years of SAS programming and Software Engineering experience
* Proficiency in SAS Base (Proc Report, Summary, Tabulate), SAS
Graph, and SAS Stats (Proc Reg, Nlin), SQL, ODS, SAS Macro programming
* Working experience with Oracle and MS Access databases, MS
* Ability to write software verification test documents
* Excellent Math and Stats aptitude
* Working experience in a highly regulated industry is preferred
* Working excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently as well as on a team
* SAS BI experience preferred but not required
* BS or Masters in Mathematics/ Statistics or Computer Science
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
*URL: www.sriveninfosys.net <http://www.sriveninfosys.net>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.