Please reply at

between us and the end client.

QA/QTP/LEAD -- *1099 or W2* with US no C2C.
Louisville, KY
9+ Months Contract

*Must be an Independent candidate .*

*Primary Skill:* Quality Center (QC)

*Additional Skills:*
LoadRunner - Intermediate
TeamTrack - Advanced
Mercury QTP - Advanced
Microsoft Office - Advanced
Quality Center (QC) - Advanced

*Explanation for Position:*The Senior QA Analyst (Supplemental Staff) is
needed to lead testing components of large and complex projects and support
Quality Assurance testing efforts for the Peak 2014 Projects as well as
additional Transportation System maintenance/new development efforts.

*Details of Position:*
The Senior QA Analyst provides mentorship and expertise in QA technologies
and processes. This position automates test scenarios and expected outcomes.
He/She provides expertise for the company's key business functions and
supporting technologies. This position applies a comprehensive knowledge of
technical skills, principles, practices,and procedures of testing
methodologies and working knowledge in planning,designing, and conducting
QA reviews and inspections. He/She conducts comprehensive testing and
risk-based assessments of the testing objects. The Senior QA Analyst leads
testing components of large and complex projects, assigns tasks, provides
direction to resources, and reports progress to stakeholders. He/She
creates and selects tools and methodologies for review and approval by