PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT an...@arksolutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Java Lead Developer *for one of our clients *San
Jose, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if your consultants  are
open for projects and if interested in the below requirement ,Please
respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* Java Lead Developer

*Location:* San Jose, CA *(Need only Local)*

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Req Details:*

- 5+ yrs IT experience

- Deep understanding of J2EE stack

- Experience coordinating with stakeholders to gather requirements, develop
roadmaps and deliver technical solutions

- Excellent comms and presentation skills

- Experience to work with globally distributed teams

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-235 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 |
www.ARKsolutionsinc.com <http://www.arksolutionsinc.com/>