Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

Software/Firmware Engineer with (Linux)
West Greenwich, RI
3 Months plus possible extensions

*Skype Interview*

Resources are in need of a Sr. Software/Firmware Engineer with Linux
Operating systems development experience. Must have the ability to
configure,
build, and release cross platform Linux tool/chain.

Proficient Expertise in the following areas:

*Tool/chain development and cross-compilation. Kernel configuration and
driver development. Experience in virtualization technologies a plus C/C++*
Experience with the Linux Operating System- Linux Operating System
Architecture- Linux System internals Device Driver Development for the
Linux OS Operating System Kernel Programming
Must have extensive experience with open source software development.