Hi Associates,
Greetings!!

Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to

*srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us <srika...@logisofttechinc.com>*

Please find the below requirement for an *4 ARIBA Developer and 1 ARIBA
Functional resource* *Opening at **Woonsocket, RI**. *I have included all
of the details below, please let me know what questions you may have
regarding the role.

*Role: Ariba Developers*

*Location: Woonsocket, RI*

*Duration: 18 to 36 Months Contract*

*Number of positions : 4*

*Full Legal Name:*
*Current Location:*

*Relocation: *

*Phone:*

*Email: *

*Education:*

*Visa status:*

*Visa expired:*

*Total experience:*

*Currently on Project:*

*Availability: *

*D.O.B:*

*Last 4 SSN:*

*Availability to start after interview:*

*Rate/Salary Offered:        * $ / hr on CTC or W2 or 1099.