Please send profiles to *rich...@svksystems.com <rich...@svksystems.com>*
*Skills: Business Analyst*
*Place: Madison, WI*
*Duration: 3 years*
****Need only Locals.*
Administration - Business Analysis
Develop Functional and Technical Requirements * and 5+ Yrs.
Develop Functional Requirements 5+ Yrs.
Develop use case scenarios * and 5+ Yrs.
Facilitate team activities * and 5+ Yrs.
Lead UAT Testing * and 5+ Yrs.
Select, synthesize and organize pertinent information to meet user needs *
and 0+ Yrs.
Administration - Project Management
SharePoint Collaboration Sites 2+ Yrs.
Strong verbal communications skills with ability to clearly present
information and ideas to groups * Yes
Training Ability to develop user documentation and perform training *and 5+
The individual hired as the Business Analyst will provide functional
expertise in support of the client project with specific knowledge in
business requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, and system
documentation. This includes activities such as troubleshooting problems
and assisting through resolution, participating in writing functional and
technical requirements for system changes, performing system and
integration testing of changes to the Wisconsin Provider Management
systems, and assisting with documentation of user procedures and training
*More specifically, the person serving in this position will -*
· Be responsible for overseeing the design and documentation of the
business requirements of the different program areas.
· Work with the functional team members to identify opportunities
to streamline business processes to best structure the WPM Solution.
· Execute, monitor, and document functional activity for the WPM.
· Provide functional expertise and guidance during the project to
ensure proper design techniques are used and that all resources are used
· Provide advanced problem solving and functional support, and work
with the team to resolve complex functional problems.
· Collaborate with project team members to develop common processes
across DHS programs and facilitate the development and implementation of
· Work with other subject matter experts to ensure seamless
integration with their systems and tools.
· Collaborate with other team members in the development and
execution of an implementation/rollout plan.
*The person also will be a pivotal player in several important steps of the
development and implementation of this complex IT System. *
*The Business Analyst will - *
· Be responsible for the oversight of functional and technical
requirements for the WPM solution.
· Work closely with the technical lead and project manager to
ensure requirements are met.
· Participate in development of testing and training requirements
for UAT and oversight of vendor testing.
· Work with functional team members to develop, review and approve
comprehensive user documentation.
· Participate in the review and approval of testing plans and
scenarios, ensuring that all aspects of the system are fully tested --
application/unit test, integration test, parallel test and
· Participate in the development and documentation of security
requirements for all users.
· Participate in the deployment phase, cutover plan, data
conversion, master data load, historical data load.
*In order to effectively perform these duties, the person serving as the
Business Analyst on the project will need to have a wide range of knowledge
and need to possess several skills, including -*
· Excellent business and transactions processing skills.
· Strong analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize
complex or diverse information and to collect, research and report on data
· Problem-solving skills, including timely problem identification,
as well as analysis of root causes and analysis of options for problem
· Solid understanding of information technology, process analysis,
and design techniques.
· Planning and organization skills, as exhibited by an ability to
coordinate many different project tasks, to prioritize and plan work
activities and set appropriate deadlines to complete key activities, and to
effectively manage time and resources.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the
ability to present to groups and to speak clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations.
· Teamwork and Issue Resolution skills -- showing strengths in
balancing team and individual responsibilities, exhibiting objectivity and
openness to others' view, providing and welcoming feedback, contributing to
building a positive team spirit and building morale and group commitments
to goals and objectives, supporting every team member's effort to success,
and exhibiting an ability to obtain resolution by team consensus when
differences in business processes are discussed.
*Experience working on projects with state and federal regulatory
components is strongly preferred. In addition, highly qualified candidates
will also have a combination of the following:*
* Leadership experience with systems development projects in a
functional capacity. Public sector experience helpful.
* Experience with developing, implementing, and/or managing large,
complex operational systems. Public sector experience helpful.
* Experience with business process design.
* Experience managing SharePoint sites.
* Experience with Enterprise project and technologies preferred.
* Experience a Service Oriented Architecture environment (SOA)
* Understanding of MITA 3.0, HIT, and healthcare/insurance IT
environments strongly preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway, Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-7780 | Fax: 404-601-9507
Email: rich...@svksystems.com | Gmail: richard05...@gmail.com
[image: Description: Description: Description: Inc.500|5000 Logo] [image:
Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description:
[image: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.