Please reply at **

between us and the end client.

SUSE Linux Admin
6 Months + Extension

They need someone strong with SUSE administration, Vmware ESXi.

SLES (*Suse Linux* Enterprise Server) administration
PHP, Perl, or *Python* (Python is preferable) - updating scripts and
writing scripts
Experience updating existing scripts
VMware *ESXi* (API’s within VMware)

Automation of ESXi
Writing scripts from scratch (they are updating current scripts)
Python integration with VMware is a huge plus