My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Sales Force Developer

Location: Multiple Locations

Length: 6 Months+

These are very senior developer (mix of FED and back-end) types and the
location is Northern California (Emeryville which is East bay by Oakland)
or Phoenix (Glendale which is 30 minutes Northwest of the airport).  These
are contractor roles for 6 months which are renewable or contract to hire
so long term for sure.

Here are some of the technologies and skills we're looking for:

1.            Salesforce.com development with Apex and Visualforce

2.            Integration Services development, experience in Boomi,
Mulesoft, Informatica, or Jitterbit

3.            Web Service development with SOAP and REST

4.            Object oriented languages, experience with Ruby, Scala,
Python, Java, C#

5.            Web development, with Javascript, jQuery, JSON, HTML, and
some CSS

6.            Database development, with Oracle, MongoDB, NoSQL,

7.            Mobile development with iOS, Android, mobile frameworks

8.            Agile development with scrum, XP, Tdd

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*