We are looking for *Ran Engineer *for one of our direct clients in *GA*.
Kindly go through the below job description and let me know your
interest. Please send me your updated resume in word format along with pay
rate details on W2.
*Job Title : Ran Engineer *
*Client : AT&T*
*Location : Atlanta, GA*
*Duration : 12 Months Extendable Contract*
*Pay Rate : $Open*
*Project Name: *
RAN Gold Standard Optimization
Ericsson RAN Gold Standard Optimization project to improve overall network
** CANDIDATE MUST WORK IN ATL,GA LOCATION
** ALL OT MUST PRE-APPROVED VIA EMAIL
** NOT DRIVING AT&T VEHICLE
** ALL INTERVIEWS VIA PHONE
Overall Purpose Responsible for test definition, execution, and
certification of Radio Access Network (RAN) platforms/software releases
Role and responsibilities Education
• Member of Radio Access Network Test Team in Labs working on validation of
RAN software releases and hardware equipment
• Analyzes Standards and vendor Feature Implementations and defines
detailed test procedures
• Perform validation testing of interface, messaging and protocol layers of
supplier RAN equipment
• Execute validation test cases for new features, replicating test
scenarios, aid in regular test regression cycles
• Responsible for Test scope definition, Test case review and management
and maintaining Test Status in Tracking tools
• Works closely with vendor resources and other partner teams for
successful test execution
• Leads troubleshooting of problems; tracks issues to resolution with
vendors, collaborating with RAN planning and Core teams for isolation and
resolution of issues impacting critical testing.
• Reports on progress and issues to AT&T leads and management
• Generates test results, and produces Implementation Guide for software
and Hardware features
• Responsible for supporting datafill/configuration changes, generates and
maintains Golden Standards documents.
• Represents RAN team in Project discussions internally and with external
• Advices on deployment strategies, feature implementations and future
enhancements related to RAN Platforms
Provide network optimization Support to market teams for Ericsson LTE, UMTS
network platforms. Work with HQ engineering team on optimizing the UMTS and
LTE RAN Gold Standard through field trial testing and validation. On a day
to day basis work with engineers on monitoring network performance and
quantifying performance trends.
*ROLE SPECIFIC SKILLS:*
Expert Knowledge in Ericsson LTE RAN Algorithms and Counters, Expert in
PL/SQL, Advanced experience with Ericsson OSS platform and collection and
post processing of GPEH, UETR and CTR trace data.
Experience with drive testing equipment, specifically TEMS Investigation
*Skill Experience Need *
1) Ericsson LTE RAN Algorithms and Counters Expert Required
2) Ericsson OSS platform Expert Required
3) SQL scripting Intermediate Required
4) Ericsson RAN Optimization Expert Required
5) Experience with drive testing equipment, specifica Intermediate Required
6) Collection and post processing of GPEH, UETR and C Intermediate Required
7) Presentation Skills Intermediate Desired
IT Solutions, Inc.
2000 Cornwall Road, Suites #220/300 | Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Website : http://www.itcsolutions.com
Mail Id : bramar...@itcsolutions.com
Desk No : 732-924-4224 / Fax: (732) 985-7920
Gtalk : bramarish.itcsolutions/YIM: bramarish.itcsolutions
8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) by the U.S. Small
Business Administration (SBA). Minority owned, controlled and operated
Minority Business Enterprise certified by the National Minority Supplier
Diversity Council (NMSDC)
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.