*Hope you are doing great,*
*Please look at the requirement and send me suitable profiles to
*Title : Sr. SOA Testers Needed (ITKO LISA exp
*Location : Cincinnati, OH *
*Duration : 6 to 12 months *
*Rate : $55 - $58/hr *
*Interview : Phone to hire*
Good communication skills are required.
The Quality Assurance team has 1 opening for an experienced SOA Tester.
This tester will provide support in developing SOA/integration interface
test plans and estimates, automated test script development, executing
service test scripts, reporting/tracking defects.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for managing quality and test related
process execution with high impact to the business. We are looking for a
Quality Engineer that will have responsibilities in both the functional
automation and SOA testing areas of specialized testing. This position will
alternate responsibilities based on project and resourcing demands of the
This includes providing feedback on artifacts developed during *requirements
and analysis phase* within IS&S projects; authoring test plans and test
cases; and performing test execution for both project and support related
*Essential Job Functions:*
· Candidate must possess strong communication skills
· Must have own transportation. Occasional travel in the local
Blue Ash/Cincinnati are is required.
· Participate in the web application technical design process
with the Application Architects on Internet and eCommerce related
· Test web services using ITKO Lisa automated scripts.
· Test web services using SDLC best practices.
· Participate in all phases of web services system testing.
· Develop, implement and maintain quality and test procedures,
processes and best practices for QA.
· Develop and maintain test plan and test cases with associated
test data based upon functional and non-functional requirements.
· Identify test automation opportunities to improve efficiency
and effectiveness of test services.
· Contribute to test automation scripting standards and best
· Understand SOA Reference Architecture.
· Elicit & understand SOA testing requirements.
· Write automation scripts and participate in peer reviews.
· Develop a repeatable process for designing, developing, and
· Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present
findings to development teams.
· Report and document defects found during test cycles.
Participate in defect prioritization sessions.
· Work with development teams to instill testability into
· Provide test services for support activity and work with
release management to assure product release quality.
· Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues
to the appropriate teams to ensure completion of all deliverables within
schedule, budget and quality constraints.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
The ideal candidates should possess:
- Candidate must possess strong communication skills
- Must have own transportation. Occasional travel in the local Blue
Ash/Cincinnati are is required.
- Strong QA Experience - 3-6 years experience in testing software using
- Minimum 3 years' experience with automated web services testing.
- Experience with ITKO Lisa or similar automated test tool (e.g.
ParaSoft SOA) is required.
- Test script design and development is experience is required
- Testing web services designed to function in a Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA) environment is highly desired.
- Hands on experience with LISA or other web service testing tool
- Is experienced in the specific discipline of Functional Automation
Engineering as a discreet subset of software testing
- Proven test modeling and writing skills. Proven understanding of test
- Specialized in testing and validating XML, XSD, XPath Syntax, Web
Services, MQ, Topics, REST, HTTP, SOAP Messaging, etc. is required.
- SOA testing, interface testing experience
- Direct Development Background - 2 years
- Basic understanding of Java and .NET Web applications,
understanding of C programming fundamentals
- Knowledge of SOA test automation framework, process, strategy,
approach - 2-3 years
- Designing and writing automated test scripts using ITKO Lisa, SOAPUI
or similar web services test tools
- Should have good knowledge in any programming languages (Java
experience is a plus)
- Proficient in SQL and database concepts. SQL experience is a must -
· Understand regression testing techniques
· Tools experience - *ITKO LISA (PREFERRED*), Parasoft SOA, SOAP
UI, QC, XML Spy, QTP, Load Runner, Silk Test.
- Functional testing experience. - 2 years
- Load testing experience is a plus. - 2 years
- High Analytical, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Communication &
Learning Skills, Team Player - 2 years
- SOA QA Technical Lead is a plus - 2 years
- Good Knowledge on Functional Test Automation Framework, Process,
Strategy & Approach - 2 years
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.