*Hope you are doing great,*
*Please look at the requirement and send me suitable profiles to
Mandatory Technical Skills
* Influence and demonstrate leadership within and across high
performance build engineers & technical operations teams to deliver quality
Changes and Project Management end to end.
* Contributions to drive build automation initiatives as well as
providing requirements for build deployment tools and monitoring.
* Drive improvement in processes, manageability, availability, and
cost efficiency with a strong ability to anticipate future demands, growth,
and trends by working closely with engineering, capacity managers, and
* Accountable for driving demonstrated improvements in
pre-production and production environments for new or existing services as
* Develop and execute specific project plans by working closely
with peers, Service Build Engineers, Systems Administrators, and
Engineering teams, in both Application and Infrastructure spaces.
* Continuously review and recommend infrastructure solutions that
improve scalability, availability, performance in a cost efficient manner.
* Strong documentation skills for properly capturing and
publishing process, procedure, status reports, metrics, related to
* Should have at least 3 years of experience as a lead on a
technical team, 5 years' experience supporting enterprise IT services in a
large scale 24x7 operations/production environment.
* Strong ITIL and MOF knowledge & experience.
* In-depth experience working with core Microsoft / IT
technologies, including Network, Windows, SQL, IIS, SAN and enterprise
* Experience in managing pre-production/production systems and
infrastructure built on Windows servers, with a working knowledge of SQL
systems, Web technologies, Active Directory, TCP/IP protocols, IIS, and the
ability to interpret system performance monitoring reports and detailed KPI
* Working knowledge of System Center Operations Manager,
transactional monitoring, process and task automation, testing processes,
build process, configuration management, release management, and server
deployments is a definite plus
* Excellent teamwork, communication, and documentation skills; PMP
certification is a definite plus.
* Ability to support and/or present strategy and complex ideas
effectively to team, org, and/or leadership.
*+ SQL coding skills preferred *
Desirable Technical Skills
Mandatory Functional Skills
Desirable Functional Skills
Total Experience Required
Rate per hour payable to vendor
No. of positions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.