*US Citizen|GC|EAD Only*
Title : Oracle Clinical Developer
Duration :long term contract
Location : Princeton/Berkeley Heights NJ.
The CRF's are developed Clintrial.
The specs were sent to the CRO's who build their own database using OCR.
The data would come back to for testing and this would be is SAS format.
· Develop the eCRF layout and the database corresponding to the
eCRFs to hold the data from the EDC system.
· Review and provide input to Clinical team on specific sections of
clinical trial protocol and data handling guidelines.
· Program and test the data validation specifications (Edit checks)
to ensure if edit checks are failing as intended.
· Create the standard eCRF and maintain global library.
· Create the data extract specifications for any data
transformation from EDC to Clintrial.
· Provide the data transfer specifications, test transfers and load
third party data.
· Develop database specifications and ensure the database design is
with the standards.
· Develop and study specific reports.
· Program basic SQL queries to resolve problems with the eCRF
· Support reporting requirements using SQL and SAS.
· Create and file trial documentation
*Sandeep R Tummuru || Resource Manager*
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*
*Ph: 919 290 4346*
*Email : **sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
*gtalk : **sandy4cts*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.