Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Title:  Java Developer W/Oracle ADF
Location: Boston,MA
Duration: 6 Months, extensions
Start Date: ASAP

*Will Close !!*

*Must Haves:*
5-7 Years of strong Java Development Experience
Excellent knowledge of Java Development in the Oracle Stack
*Strong PL/SQL programming*
*Oracle ADF* knowledge (Application Development Framework)
Great communication and ability to work in an a client facing environment
Previous Consulting Experience or Strong Healthcare Industry background

Experience previously working on a project developing healthcare portal
Knowledge of Healthcare Exchanges