Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: SAP Solutions Consultant

Location: Peoria, IL

Length: 1 Year+

IT experience over 8 year SAP Security Experience - 5 + years Solution
Manager and HANA experience added plus

Primary responsibilities of this position are to provide SAP Security
expertise to support Global SAP Security instances. Specifically, the
analyst will be responsible for developing SAP security roles to include
end user and project team roles across a wide variety of SAP software
modules including ECC, SCM, SEM/BI, GTS, and Solution Manager. The analyst
will research and determine the proper SAP transaction codes and
authorization objects to be included in roles. The analyst will work with a
variety of project teams to develop and document the necessary security
authorizations. The analyst will work closely with project teams and
eventually a Run Support Help Desk to troubleshoot and resolve security
access issues related to authorizations within SAP. The analyst will work
with Controls teams to ensure that roles are in Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
compliance and will participate in all SOX audits. Applicants should have a
strong business and technical skillset and possess the ability to work in
an inclusive team environment.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*