Hi ,

I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate position
*. *
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
*shi...@sancrosoftusa.com
<shi...@sancrosoftusa.com>*

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Visa Status :

*Requirement Details*

IOS Developer

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 3+ Months

*Responsibilities*

 Excellent iOS application development skills

At least 3 years of experience on mobile application development (on iOS)

Excellent programming and debugging skills

Understanding of STB/ DTV domain is a big plus

Knowledge on media streaming technologies is an advantage

Understanding of iOS platform also will be a plus

Knowledge on SDLC processes Good communication skills and customer
interaction skills

Thanks & Regards

*Shilpa *
IT Recruiter.

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:

 The power of focus

SancroSoft USA INC

4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-671-5686* ,  cell:  *916-222--4156* ||   Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
*www.sancrosoftusa.com* <http://www.sancrosoftusa.com/>

We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,

* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
us immediately by email and delete the original message.