*Hope you are doing great,*
*Please look at the requirement and send me suitable profiles to
*MUST BE US CITIZEN/GreenCard*
* Job Title:** OBIEE Admin*
*Duration: 6 +months *
*Interview Process: Phone and Skype*
*Location: Danville, PA*
This position is responsible for the design, development, installation,
monitoring, maintenance, and
enhancement of the enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) environment. They
establish the link
between the BI system and the data source(s) through the use of BI software
tools and multiple
layers of security architecture.
The BI Senior Administrator should not be focused solely on keeping the
present model working, but
rather should also be continuously working to develop the future state so
that the BI delivery and
development platform is perceived as a dynamic and responsive entity,
rather than a static reporting
*MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
1. *Install, configure, deploy, monitor, and tune BI and analytic tools and
2. *Architect scalable, high availability Business Intelligence solutions.
3. *Develop a comprehensive semantic layer containing business measures and
4. *Design a security matrix for data, semantic layer, and application
5. *Serve as advanced level support for BI related topics.
6. *Participate in the evolution of the data warehouse as an enterprise
7. *Supplement BI tools by developing custom applications to support
routine tasks in a BI
8. *Coordinate system upgrade, configuration, governance, benchmark and
test planning, tuning,
and troubleshooting of BI services.
9. *Ability to turn business requirement into a physical or logical data
10. *Provide end-to-end support for technical issues and troubleshooting of
11. *Assess the marketplace for the latest product and enhancement
12. *Advocate Semantic Layer Continuous Improvement process.
13. *Establish and maintain a Reporting Object and Instance archiving
policy, implementing object
archive techniques with an emphasis on transparency and efficient retrieval
of the archived material.
14. *Responsible for analyzing various data structures to promote
optimization of SQL queries.
15. *Provide a highly available platform which supports the proper
utilization and visualization of the
16. *Maintain a data warehouse metadata model for impact analysis and
17. *Preserve a repository of data, reports, and applications using
lifecycle management strategies.
18. *Conduct research to evaluate new or upgraded technologies in the BI
19. *Work with 1st and 3rd party vendor support to resolve technical issues
identified within the BI
20. *Assist enterprise departments in choosing appropriate tools and
education for the self service
development and delivery of business intelligence as appropriate for their
technical ability and
21. Performs other duties as required.
*Denotes essential job functions
*COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:*
*Working knowledge of the Business Objects Enterprise tool suite.
*Ability to create custom programming solutions using an API.
*Understanding of SQL and relational and multidimensional designs.
*Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
*Solid database knowledge and experience.
*Strong aptitude for learning and understanding healthcare business
processes and requirements.
*Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work
independently of supervision.
*Must be a team player, able to work with members of analytic, business,
technical, and professional
*Excellent verbal and written communication skill
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.