Hi ,

I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate position
*. *
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
*shi...@sancrosoftusa.com
<shi...@sancrosoftusa.com>*

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Visa Status :

*Requirement Details*

*Node js Developer*

Location -  Emeryville, CA - 1 position

Duration : 6-12 Months

·         Search Engine - SOLR knowledge or hands on is an added advantage.

·         DB - any relational DB with hands on experience on creating
queries is a good selling point especially with ontology.

·         In depth knowledge of the core concepts of node.js.

·         Candidate must have worked on building applications implementing
core use cases using node.js.

·         Must have extensive hands on experience in the core modules.

·         Must have worked on the server side stack related to Node.js.
Most of the candidates are looking for UI positions in Knockout.js or
Backbone.js with knowledge of node.js. Our client is specifically looking
for development using node.js in the server side stack.

Thanks & Regards

*Shilpa *
IT Recruiter.

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:

 The power of focus

SancroSoft USA INC

4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-671-5686* ,  cell:  *916-222--4156* ||   Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
*www.sancrosoftusa.com* <http://www.sancrosoftusa.com/>

We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,

* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
us immediately by email and delete the original message.