Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Cognos Developer

Location: Peoria, IL

Length: 8 Months

Work with customers/business partners to analyze existing Cognos 7 cubes,
reports, and security currently being used. Develop a migration plan from
Cognos 7 to Cognos 10 using a compress and optimize methodology.
Consolidate functionality of multiple cubes/reports to minimal
cubes/reports required. Develop automation for migrating security from
Cognos 7 to Cognos 10.

Required skills:

 Have minimum of 3-5 years leading and supporting migrations to Cognos 10
including architecture, design , security and implementation phases.

 Hands on experience gathering business requirements and translating them
to formalized design specifications

 Deep understanding of best practices on Cognos 7 & 10 Security

 Experience with the Cognos SDK is needed

 Excellent communications and customer service skills

 3+ Years with Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing tools

Desired skills:

 Hands on experience using OLAP tools

 Familiarity with ETL concepts and interaction with ETL vendor technology

 2+ Years in one or more DBMS (Oracle, MS SQL)

 Proficiency with Data Modeling and related tools

 Proficiency with Report, Dashboard and Scorecard design and development

 Cognos product certification a plus

 Microsoft Visual basic expertise

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*