*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Title: Java Architect with EAMS

Location: NJ - Peapack

Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

· Expert level Knowledge in Core Java , Spring , etc.

· Basic Knowledge of Unix commands.

· Good Knowledge of Oracle Database Architecture / SQL Queries.

· Good Knowledge of Jboss (5.1) Application Server / Oracle Application
Server (10.1.3) · Extensive knowledge in Java Web Services.

· Excellent Communication skills.

· Good Documentation skills.

Overview of Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS)

The Pfizer Global Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) application is
the standard core solution for supporting the operation and execution of
the Enterprise Asset Management processes including Asset Management,
Inventory Management, Work Order Management, Vendor Management and
Calibration Management.

· EAMS Application is interfaced with Oracle Financials / SAP / Ariba.

Java Resource Responsibilities

· Candidate will be developing Java applications which will interface EAMS
to other external systems.

· The Developed Java Applications will be deployed in either in Jboss

(5.1) / Oracle Application Server (10.1.3) · Writing Oracle SQL Queries,
Deploying the Java Applications in Jboss

(5.1) Application Server / Oracle Application Server (10.1.3) ·

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed