Please reply at

*Note *: This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

Job Title: BO Admin Support Analyst
Location: Fort Worth, TX -- Locals ONLY
Duration: 1+ year (s)

*We Could get interviews pretty fast. MUST BE LOCAL CANDIDATE*

*Job Description:Required Technical Skills*
5+ years’ experience in Business Objects Enterprise Development and
Administration (ver 3.x/4.x)
Report maintenance and development (both Web Intelligence and Crystal
SQL, PL/SQL and data warehouse concepts
Maintaining user and group security models, deploying, configuring, and
scheduling reports
System security administration / design, system integration
System maintenance – test, validate and apply service packs, hot / critical
Setting up Custom and Access level Security for Business Objects contents
and applications
Strong understanding of Business Objects Services for performance tuning
and configuration file changes
Knowledge of Business Objects models and architecture
Experience in the process of promoting Business Objects in various
environments like Development, Testing, and User Acceptance