*Hope you doing great *!!
*This is sure shot and let me know your consultant will fit in*
*Please send profiles to p...@svksystems.com*
*Face to Face After Telephonic*
*Title: SAP EDI Developer*
*Place: Milwaukee, WI*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*Rate: 52/hr on C2C Max *
The EDI Integration Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and
supporting trading partner services within the integration platform. This
position will help the business onboard new trading partners and enhance
integrations with existing trading partners. This position will work
collaboratively with functional business areas to achieve agreed-upon
project objectives, milestones, and deliverables as well as working to
continuously improve upon integration processes and effectively
communicating them to stakeholders, partners, and development team members.
This position will collaborate with integration development team which
includes six other integration developers providing consistency across the
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
· Provide production support for the SAP PI/EDI environments from
troubleshooting and analysis through to resolution.
· Interprets functional specifications and codifies solutions for
data conversion, reporting requirements, individual modules, and complex
· Ability to implement new integrations through the complete
software development lifecycle, from vision to delivery.
· Plans, implements, and maintains changes affecting purchase order
· Convert *ANSI X12 EDI documents* to *XML* using the Seeburger
mapping workbench within* SAP PI. *
· Perform code analysis and corrections during SAP application
upgrades (version releases) to ensure compatibility of customizations with
· Use knowledge of and experience with PI Integration Builder, and
PI Integration Server, & PI BPM/Business Integration tools to perform
· Perform Implementation using PI tools such as *WebServices
(SOAP), XML, XSLT, HTML, Flat File, and JMS. *
· Document issues in an issue log and resolve issues in conjunction
with the ERP integration team.
· Troubleshoot and resolve testing issues for applications.
· Responsible for technical documentation, including detailed
technical specifications, mapping documents, and test plans.
· Develop and direct software system testing and validation
procedures, programming, and documentation.
· Incorporate programming standards and best practices to ensure
clarity and maintainability of custom programs as defined by DevOps team.
*Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities *
· B.A. or B.S. degree in business or technical field
· Five or more years of development experience.
· Experience with *PI runtime, pipeline, and
execution*environment, PI monitoring and trace tools for debugging to
· One or more years of experience with aspects of SAP development
and support, including ABAP programming, conversions, report programming,
module pool and dynpro programming, forms development (SAPscript or other),
and interface development (*RFC’s, BAPI’s, IDOC’s*).
· Extensive knowledge of communication formats for both *EDI and
· Experience with the following: advanced message mapping, Java,
XSLT, & ABAP mapping.
· Should have experience with the development and use of relational
databases. Use knowledge of & exp. with Seeburger mapping workbench to
· Knowledge and experience using integration suites, .Net, Java,
· Proficient with standard software development practices and
source code management
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing multiple
projects with scheduled deadlines
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication (written and verbal)
skills necessary to interact effectively with global team members
· Ability to adapt and adjust quickly to change
· Strong discretion in dealing with highly confidential and
· Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new enterprise-level
systems, a high-level understanding of system data and process models, and
a track record of providing excellent customer service
· Ability to work on a global team.
Thanks & Regards,
*Paul **SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,
Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-7757 | Fax: 404-601-9507
Email: p...@svksystems.com | Gmail: paul.svk...@gmail.com
[image: Description: Description: Description: Inc.500|5000 Logo] [image:
Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description:
[image: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.