*Green Cards||US Citizens||EADs only*
*Build & Release -Mobile*
*Build & Release:*
· Expertise building and monitoring software projects continuously
with a CI Tools like Jenkins/Hudson/Cruise Control or other similar tools
· Create and maintain build scripts for *JAVA/ANDROID* (
· Expertise in using Maven to manage a project’s build, reporting
and documentation. Ability to write custom maven plug-ins is a plus.
· Create and maintain deployment scripts of *ANDROID* applications
· Experience writing implementation plans for installing software
components on build agents, and working with application services team to
execute the install
· Support QA regression deployments, monthly and weekly releases of
· Experience with *GRADLE/MAVEN* build process and repository
managers like *ARTIFACTORY* and *NEXUS*.
· Working knowledge of *LINUX/MAC* Shell scripting, *ANT, PERL,
SHELL *and *BEANSHELL*
· 3 + years of experience of DVCS (*GIT/MERCURIAL*) repository
· Manage fork/pull and labeling strategies in *GIT/MERCURIAL*
· Provide direction to development teams on source code management
for AGILE development teams
· Participate in release coordination and communication to
· Create, manage and implement Configuration Management Plan
· Provide training for end users
*Project / Process Automation Functions:*
· Administration of *GRADLE, MAVEN AND GIT, ARTIFACTORY and NEXUS*
· Performing maintenance and upgrade of tools
· Identify and implement integrations with other development tools
such as VersionOne, etc
· Continuous Improvement:
· Implement tactical improvements for Configuration Management and
Build and Release tools and processes to better the team
· Develop and share expertise within the team
· Other Technical skills and abilities:
· High energy, can-do, results-oriented personality.
· Business acumen combined with a technical background.
· Understanding of banking system architectures.
· Knowledge of IT Infrastructure.
· Knowledge of system integration.
· Knowledge of the Agile development life cycle.
· Strong personality, with the ability to manage, influence and
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to manage conflicting interests and identify compromises.
· Ability to deliver results under pressure.
· Excellent written and oral skills.
· Minimum 4 years experience with software configuration management
topics and techniques with at least 2 or more years with agile development
teams, including source control strategies and branching, continuous
integration, build automation, deployment automation, and unit and
acceptance testing tools.
· 5+ years experience operating in a variety of software
development methodologies, including waterfall, iterative, and agile
*Sandeep R Tummuru || Resource Manager*
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*
*Ph: 919 290 4346*
*Email : **sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
*gtalk : **sandy4cts*
*Website : **www.clearthoughtsolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.