PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT an...@arksolutionsinc.com
Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.
We have an urgent need for a *Sr. ABAP Developer Consultant *for one of our
clients *Houston, TX*. Please go through the below requirement if your
consultants are open for projects and if interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title:* Sr. ABAP Developer Consultant
*Location:* Houston, TX
*Duration:* 2+ Months
*Role Responsibilities: *
• Partner with various SAP team members to review functional specs, confirm
their technical viability, author technical specs, and deliver technical
• Uses the SAP ABAP Workbench and ABAP programming language to design and
develop custom SAP RICEFW objects – including enhancements and user
exits, SAP Data Dictionary, and SAP design and coding techniques
• Form customization of SAP provided library of templates for branding,
customer/vendor specifications, and any regulatory requirements.
• Designs and activates standard workflow functionality of SAP. Further
can progress to implementing custom workflows, or customizing standard
• Troubleshoots and debug code related issues, whether custom or standard
• 5+ years Overall experience in ABAP Programming
• 3+ years Experience in ABAP Object Oriented Programming & 2+ year in ECC
• Knowledge of converting data from legacy systems into SAP, developing
interfaces in SAP ECC 6.0
• Skilled with Dialog programming, ALV, Forms, Reports, Enhancements/User
Exits, Workflow, Tables, Search Helps, BADIs
• Well versed with SAP ECC (FI/PS) specific architecture
• Excellent communication skills
*Thanks & Regards*
*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*
Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-235 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.