fits the below job description.

Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

between us and the end client.

Integration Developer
Atlanta,GA
6 Months Contract
1099 or W2 !!

*Need Independent candidate*

*Project Summary:*Provide test automation development expertise for the
completion of the Stage 3 test activities i.e. the test automation of
multiple integrated software applications in support of a rich subscriber
experience.

*Skillset Needed:*
Integration Developer, with a proven track record of test automation using
Java and Cucumber-JVM technologies.
Strong problem solving skills and experience integrating multiple server
side applications.
Candidates with these skills are able to grasp our evolving VCS
technologies quickly.
Candidate has the foundation to quickly identify gaps in the integration
while creating automated test for Integration, Performance, Acceptance
and Fault
Tolerance/Resiliency.
We will also have cases where we need to develop quick temporary
integration glue code to be able to meet alpha/beta phases of a project.

*Technical Expertise*
Strong Java experience
Strong JUNIT or TestNG, GIT and Gerrit Code review
Strong Cucumber-JVM experience
Strong Maven & Nexus experience
Strong Jenkins experience
Strong WebUI Automation(Selenium, Sikuli libraries)
Strong Puppet experience
Strong RHEL or Linux administration
Networking & Protocols (CCNA Detailed functional knowledge)
SSH, TCP/UDP, HTTP and Application Layer Protocol implementation knowledge
REST & SOAP (Detailed functional knowledge)
Hands on experience with EIA and Enterprise Integration Patterns(i.e. Mule
ESB)
SOAP UI or JMeter
JSON & XML(XSD,XSLT) Functional knowledge testing SOAP