Hope You are doing well….
Please find the attached profile of your bench consultants.
*Skill: Filenet Admin/Developer*
*Location: Los Angeles, CA*
- 13+ years of total experience in analysis, design, development,
integration and testing of various 3-tier, Client/Server and Web-Based
Applications using FileNet Products.
- Expert knowledge of FileNet P8 products i.e. Content Engine, Process
Engine, Records Manager, Workplace, Workplace XT, BPF etc.
- Experience in every aspect of software development (SDLC) e.g. systems
analysis, database design, GUI design, prototyping, coding, code
walk-through, integration, unit-testing, debugging, trouble shooting, code
stabilization, installation, maintenance, consulting and software
- Experience with full project lifecycle management from inception to
- Experience in Configuration and installation of FileNet P8 Products
(PE, CE, AE, and RM).
- Provide administrative and architectural support to FileNet
- Involved in migration activities of FileNet Development and Production
- Incident management, take responsibility of application incidents and
resolve with client outlined SLAs, Troubleshoot production problems, Review
Trace and System Logs Work with product service providers to resolve issue
and provide on call support when needed.
- Perform the IBM FileNet P8 application/component deployments.
- Perform IBM FileNet P8 System health checks, monitor the system alerts
and resolve them.
- Works with the Development and Quality Assurance organizations when
application enhancements are required or bugs are found.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendor management.
- Experience working with PPM tools such as MS Project.
- Participate in requirements gathering with customers.
- Prepare the technical documentation.
- Support FileNet application testing activities like Performance
Testing, Failover testing etc.
- Help developers troubleshoot issues. Demonstrates a unique combination
of technical and leadership acumen.
- Status reporting, minutes of meetings, client presentations.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Managing software project(s) and working with global teams to make
sure projects are delivered on schedule at cost and stake holders are kept
informed of status and risks at all time.
- Strong team player and also ability to work independently.
Thanks & Regards
*Flexera Global, Inc,* Houston, sugarland, TX-77478,
Contact: 281 305 4282281 305 4282, Direct: 281 306 0508281 306 0508 Fax:
281-305-0239, Email: bha...@flexeraglobal.com <i...@flexeraglobal.com>.
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.