Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Position  : PL/SQL Developers - 3 Openings - Locals
Location : Waukegan, IL -- F2F Interview
Duration : 6 months + Extension
Start ASAP ! Only H1B !

*Must haves:*
3-5 yrs strong development experience in PL/SQL using packages, procedures,
functions (this is very important.  NO ORACLE FORMS/REPORTS OR ORACLE
Experienced writing SQL*Plus commands
Practical experience with Oracle database (9i, 10g, 11g).
Proficient in the code tuning and optimization
Can develop Oracle code that runs at optimal performance utilizing hints,
cost-based optimizer, and optimal table join method practices (all SQL
written from scratch)
SQL* loader
Unit testing and analysis, system testing, and debugging

This individual will be aiding in the the creation of installation and
deployment documentation by working within a heavy Oracle PL/SQL
environment.  They will work heads down developing new code and customizing
existing code and enchanting or manipulating current lines of coding.  They
will need to be proficient with unit testing and coming up with multiple
scenarios for how to test the code and produce one concrete plan of
execution for the applications to run efficiently.