Please reply at

between us and the end client.

UCCE Engineer
Duration 12 Month(s) Contract

*Must-haves :*
5+ years Contact Center Engineer working with Cisco products
Cisco Contact Center version 7 or 8
Cisco Call Manager
CVP scripting for call flows

*UCCE - expert level *Large enterprise experience (dealing with 1000
agents, not 100)
Had UCCE and CVP training in the past
Agent Management and also routing engine experience

*Role :*This UCCE Contact Center Engineer will be evaluating the current
UCCE and CVP systems, documenting and planning migrations (migrating
scripts both on and off CVP and ICM). Eventually, they will also partake in
a migration from version 7 to version 8, so someone who has done that in
the past would be preferred. Also, this company is not working with CTIOS
as of yet, so someone who has both used UCCE as ICM for more of a routing
engine AND done the agent management side would be very successful in this
role. This engineer should have gone to UCCE and CVP training in the past.