*Please send profiles to **rich...@svksystems.com <rich...@svksystems.com>*
*Title: SharePoint Developer*
*Duration: 3 Months with probable extension.*
*Location: North Florida*
· *Migrate/Upgrade to SharePoint 2013 from SharePoint 2010, 2007
and 2003 versions**.*
*·* *Create “SharePoint Hosted” and “Provider Hosted” apps using
“SharePoint 2013 App Model**”.*
· Design, code, test and implement C# and ASP.Net and Web Services
within the SharePoint framework.
· Design, develop, configure SharePoint features using SharePoint
object model to deliver quality solutions on SharePoint platform.
· Provide support 1000 geographically disparate employees. New work
· Good English speaking skills
· 8 or more years of total experience in Information Technology.
· 6 or more years experience in SharePoint development.
· Migration/upgrade experience to SharePoint 2013 from 2010 and
· *6 months or more experience creating “SharePoint Hosted” and
“Provider Hosted” apps using “SharePoint 2013 App Model”.*
· 3 or more years experience in *C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server
development* within *SharePoint Framework* including Strong knowledge of*
Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Portal (v2007/2010), Central
Administration with basic administrative functions, Web Parts, Content
Types, InfoPath Forms, SharePoint Designer, Content Editor/Query Web Parts,
Site Templates, Site Themes, Page Layouts and Master Pages*
· 3 or more years experience accessing *CSOM (Client Side Object
Model)* a huge plus.
*Title: Sr SharePoint Developer*
*Location: Fairlawn, OH*
*Duration: 12 months - possible extension*
Responsible to engage with users and ICT personnel to develop business
changing enterprise solutions with *Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint*
*2013*integrated with other technologies. The ideal candidate will
experience developing applications using Microsoft compatible technologies
using *Sharepoint 2013 , Visual Studio, VB.net and C#.*
• Design and develop portal content and applications that integrate
with other enterprise systems and third party products.
• Integrate non-SharePoint related services into SharePoint
applications as needed.
• Assist other developers, analysts, and designers in
conceptualizing and developing SharePoint solutions.
• Provide expertise and support to end users and other members of
the IT support team.
• Conduct research on emerging SharePoint development tools and
• Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and
• Provide training to business leaders and end users.
• Participate in testing.
• Expertise in *SharePoint implementations*.
• Experience in *.NET development*.
• Experience in *SQL Server or equivalent databases*.
• Strong understanding of *Object Oriented Programming and Design*.
• Experience writing requirements *documents*.
• Experience working with *SharePoint as an administrator, designer,
• Expertise in Microsoft Office.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
• Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative
• Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
Thanks & Regards,
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway, Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-7780 | Fax: 404-601-9507
Email: | Gmail: richard05...@gmail.com
[image: Description: Description: Description: Inc.500|5000 Logo] [image:
Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description:
[image: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.