*Data Solution Architect*
Data Solution Architect will be working with Enterprise Architects in
defining the Enterprise Data Architecture. Additional responsibilities
include working with project Solution Architects or acting as a project
Solution Architect as it pertains to projects that are predominately data
architecture related to deploy the Enterprise Data Architecture.
Position includes providing direction for design activities and technical
guidance as needed to implement Data Architecture solutions; facilitating
and documenting as needed the establishment standards and guidelines.
· Developing and documenting Architecture options as needed to
solve a specific business project problem or larger enterprise problem
while identifying implications (risks) of proposed and alternate options
· Strong DataWarehouse background prior to moving into a Data
· Developing business justification for proposed Architecture
including cost benefit analysis and return on investment
· Clarifying conflicts, or strategic tradeoffs, with data modelers,
DBAs, application teams, business units and enterprise architects
· Interpreting internal or external business issues and recommend
· Taking initiative to solve complex problems with an outside in
perspective with innovative solutions
· Lead functional teams or projects
· Communicating the value of and the specific content of the
707 Alexander Rd. 208, Princeton, NJ 08540
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.