*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Position : Project Manager

Location : New York

Client : CSC

Rate:  maximum $50 to 52/hr on C2C

JOB DESCRIPTION :

A Project Manager having Solid program and/or project management
experience; must have worked on global roll-outs in previous assignments,
Confident, self-starter, able to grasp things quickly and deliver on time
with minimal supervision, Expert level of knowledge in ELC/SDLC processes,
Coordination abilities with different functional work streams within the
organization, Able to prepare executive level dashboard/s to support client
partner in reporting to senior management, Prior FCPA knowledge would be
helpful but is not a required, Budgeting (Competency), Change Management
(Competency), Client Management (Competency), Delivery Assurance
(Competency), Management

Experience:

Offshore or Nearshore, Metrics / Measurement (Competency), Project Planning
&amp; Organization (Competency), Resource Management (Competency), Risk
Management (Competency), Willing to Travel.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed