*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Title: Test Lead
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

Overall Exp(in years):  7

5 to 7 years of experience with FIX (Financial Exchange) messaging from
network, administrative and business layers  5 to 7 years of SQL Server
Relational Database experience  Strong understanding of financial
electronic trading, order execution flow and capital markets business
messaging  Extensive Test Automation a definite asset  Agile Release
Methodologies  The Software Test Engineer will be responsible for testing
of key software components that make up the building blocks of our CORE,
Liquidity Manager, MT4 trading system, Bridge and related applications at
IBFX with an emphasis on system level testing. Knowledge of Software
Development Life Cycle and agile development is expected.  Testing of
code/configuration changes for CORE, Liquidity Manager, MT4 trading system,
Bridge and other related components  Test plan creation and execution of
complex test cases on client/server systems  Defect tracking and post
production deployment validation of changes made to MT4 and Bridge
components working closely with Engineering and Product Management across
the country  Work on deployment scripts for Windows and/or UNIX servers
 Review and edit MS SQL Server scripts for database updates and changes
 Work on automation testing scripts  Troubleshoot connectivity issues using
FIX protocol/trading messaging over TCP/IP, UDP and other network protocols
 Help on production support issues as needed  Qualified candidates must
hold a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field  5 to 7 years
of experience in FIX protocol and Microsoft SQL relational databases

Required Skills:
1. FIX protocol (This can be ignored, if the profile met below
requirements.)    Should be strong in at least 2 of the below 3
requirements.

2. Domain Knowledge in Financial Markets especially Trading in at least one
kind of asset type (forex, stocks, options, futures, cfd).

3. Strong SQL knowledge

4. Strong Linux skills. Should have experience in Linux shell Scripting
 Test Automation is an asset.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed.