*6- 12+ Months*
*PS/ Skype / Inperson if local*
* *Scanned copy of work authorization is a must*
This individual will plan and lead administration of the large-scale, high
availability Microstrategy environments that support client
• Create Microstrategy projects in various environments to facilitate
development and testing. Maintain project and object level security
consistent with project requirements in consultation with architects and
• Work closely with report domain architects, and suggest configuration and
process changes to improve the reliability, scalability, and supportability
of the Microstrategy environment.
• Coordinate with the project teams to ensure the environments are stable
to maximize availability for development and testing.
• Work with network/system monitoring teams to ensure that adequate
environment health checks are implemented to identify possible issues
before they impact users.
• Plan and execute patches, minor and major release upgrades..
• Define/build enterprise manager reports to support project needs.
• Work closely with project developers teams to ensure timely resolution of
production issues and root cause analysis.
• Maintain scripts and documentation related to software licensing,
ensuring that the environment remains compliant with licensing agreements.
• 7+ years hands-on experience with reporting tools.
• Microstrategy Certified Platform Administration (CPA) certification
• BA/BS or equivalent experience working in a systems administration and/or
production support environment.
• Familiarity with basic Windows and Unix system administration principles.
Shell scripting experience is desirable. SQL scripting experience is a plus.
• Experience in an Agile environment is desirable.
• Must be a self-starter, highly business focused, have the ability to work
effectively within a team environment.
• Must possess trouble-shooting skills and an ability to successfully
fulfill business information delivery needs.
• Learns quickly when facing new problems, enjoys the challenge of
unfamiliar tasks, and is willing to experiment and try anything to find
*Phone: 917-832-9862 (Direct)*
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements) *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.